You are invited to participate in the Leadership Shelby County Golf Tournament on Monday, April 16, 2018 at Riverchase Country Club. Come enjoy an entertaining day of golf, food, prizes and fun while helping benefit students in Shelby County. Funds raised during the tournament will provide three college scholarships for graduates of the Youth Leadership Shelby County Program.
Leadership Shelby County is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and all contributions are tax deductible to the full extent permitted by law. This event has been approved by the Alabama Ethics Commission for government officials and employees.
We look forward to your participation in the tournament and we thank you for your support!
– Monday, April 16, 2018 – Riverchase Country Club
– Registration & Lunch begin at 11:00 a.m.
– Shotgun Start at 12:30 p.m.
– Lunch Provided by Alabaster Full Moon BBQ
– Hors d’oeuvres & Prizes Following
– Four-Person Scramble Flighted
– Hole-In-One Prizes Provided On All Par 3 Holes
To register, call (205) 542-9039 or email email@example.com.